New Group Guitar classes enrolling now!
Our group guitar classes are designed especially for 6-9 year olds with little or no playing experience.
We understand that learning a new instrument can be a little bit daunting for younger kids, we've created our new classes with this in mind...
Delivered over 6 monthly learning stages, starting with the very basics and working towards a final group performance, students will learn the fundamentals of playing guitar with our uniquely enjoyable yet structured method. After completing the course our young guitarists will be ready for one to one tuition where they can work towards grading (Trinity College London) or just develop their new found love for guitar as a hobby.
The 6 learning stages we will cover are;
- Stage 1 - Knowing your instrument
- Stage 2 - Basic tabs, melody and finger exercises
- Stage 3 - Basic chords, chord sheets and rhythms
- Stage 4 - Top line melodies
- Stage 5 - Working with and performing with others
- Stage 6 - Working towards final group performance
Classes currently run on Saturday and Sunday and are priced at £10 per hour.
To book a place give us a call on 0141 644 5571 or fill out an enquiry online and we'll be in touch.